? Go with us? Which go change a pair of pants for shoes, you both I will. I hastily put on sweat pants, back shoes, the shoes are shabby, the soles seem to almost exposed, but it does not matter, the advantages of the tramp is ready to wear out you can buy at any time.
I ran down the stairs, Zhengming Wei and Du Wenliang has no shadow, it is clear They did not looked down on me, in particular, is Zheng Mingwei put it nicely, and also slow point to go, it is estimated that in order to get rid of me than usual to go faster, Cheng Ming-chih usually and my relationship line, and one to play basketball when he was jealous of my game, and if the next girl refueling would be more obvious.
Simmering tone of a person to the basketball court, I thought today have to take to pack up their, of course, thanks to technology, to play basketball with them if the foul is not fierce technology no matter how useless, I'll make them a full range of experience the look strength.
Have a lot of people,cheap mlb jerseys, Sun Xiaonan has come to, of Lin Lulu and a few girls also went to the basketball sidelines, bad Dong Qiang to make matters worse, he also brought Zhao Kai, the two of them skillfully working with students in our class shooting, Dong strong basketball skills far above me, in Lin Lulu in front, he definitely death-defying play, no way, I bite the bullet and came in front of him.
I adjust the position, strolled out of the hands, the ball did not encounter, straight flying out of off-site, in fact, my level is not that bad, probably a little nervous before in Zhao Kai, I head down to run and pick a ball.
Zhao Kai took another basketball standing near the three-point line, he looked at the Sun Xiaonan and girls in our class, then patted basketball, suddenly start to dribble toward the basket go - jump bad, I think out, he wanted to dunk, bang loudly, ball knock in the ring, the height of his jump worse then a little, I whispered: ,top selling nba jerseys, Zhao Kai did not answer, turned red Sun Xiaonan smiled, very disgusted with this action I Zhao Kai, gentlemen playing some kind of smile.
, Ge Jige play half-court, who and who a gang? impossible.
Zhao Kai basketball skills in the end how good.
Dong Qiang you partner coupled with this man was one of the three of us to play the four of you!
No comments:
Post a Comment